Pride & Prejudice* (*sort of) Competition Terms and Conditions
Happiest of Birthdays to our OG author, Jane Austen! To celebrate we're giving you the chance to WIN a pair of tickets to Pride & Prejudice* (*sort of) and a glass of bubbles. All you have to do is comment on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram post with your favourite Jane Austen quote and tag the person you want to see Pride & Prejudice* (*sort of) with!
● This competition (“Promotion”) is open to entrants aged 18 years or over. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
● Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
● How to enter: to take part in this Promotion, you must tag a friend and comment with a Jane Austen quote. We cannot accept entries by any other means.
● Closing dates: All entries must be received by 11.00 pm (UK time) on 19 December 2021
● Winner selection: There will be one winner selected. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received before the closing date of the Promotion.
● Claiming prize: The winner will be notified by either a comment on their post or a private message to the Instagram / Twitter / Facebook account used to submit their entry. To claim the prize, the winner must reply to this message within 3 days, with their email address.
● Prize: Two tickets to see Pride & Prejudice* (*sort of) and two glasses of bubbles on any date of your choosing.
● No cash alternative is given.
● We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any point
● If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or does not respond to the Promoter’s notification within 3 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
● The Promoter’s decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
● Details of prize winners’ names and address will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion and then after this time we will remove these details from our database.
● Winner(s)/entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
● This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
● This competition is not open to employees or agents of David Pugh Ltd, Moss Empires Ltd or The Criterion Theatre. The Promoter is Moss Empires Ltd.